ant-dev mailing list archives

From Mariano Benitez <mari...@fuegolabs.com>
Subject Re: import task from a resource
Date Thu, 25 Mar 2004 19:43:17 GMT
there was a long thread with this issue, you can check it , the last
mail is below:

bottomline is that I cannot put a lot of jars in the antlib directory
(-lib ...) and I need them for the tasks, so we come out with this solution.

MAriano

do you imply here that when you use <typedef> with an already defined
uri, being that an antlib uri, that it will add those definitions to the
antlib uri?

in your sample you are adding definitions to the antlib you are defining
there, is that correct?

MAriano