ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey N. Solofnenko" <A.Solofne...@mdl.com>
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2004 19:32:40 GMT
I have had such problems with still open files and every time I thought
it was a JDK bug, but later by adding try/finally with close() I fixed
it. gc() is usually needed when somebody forgets to close a stream (and
there was just such bug in ANT about not closing a stream and I think it
was in 1.6.0 too). While there are bugs in JDK, I do not think we should
blame it first.

- Alexey.