ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jack J. Woehr" <...@purematrix.com>
Subject Re: Antidote -- more on design issues.
Date Sat, 13 Mar 2004 04:16:40 GMT
Christoph Wilhelms wrote:

> Hmm... The current Antidote Forms are pretty generic and not really
> "composable".

I was composing new forms.

> Additionally I am not shure how complex a form within Antidoe could
> become, so that I see the value of using a visual gui designer, but let's wait
> and see :-)

Well, the heuristic I follow in open source projects is always to swim downstream :-)
Since it seems a little difficult at present to pursue GUI development, perhaps best would
be for me to concentrate on basic function.

First of all, if I merely update the DTD's describing Ant

     (ant-antidote/src/java/org/apache/tools/ant/gui/xml/dtd/*.dtd)

Is that safe? Is it useful?

--
Jack J. Woehr      # We have gone from the horse and buggy
Senior Consultant  # to the moon rocket in one lifetime, but