ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jack J. Woehr" <...@purematrix.com>
Subject Re: Antidote -- more on design issues.
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2004 08:30:21 GMT
Christoph Wilhelms wrote:

> Hi Jack!
>
> >  1. Check in minimal setting properties for Ant runs
> >     from inside Antidote.
> >        o May not really be useable but will preserve
> >          some hard-worked code.
>
> Let's have a look :-)

Okay, as soon as I am able.

> >        o Oops, another issue here: I'm using NetBeans
> >          so there are .form files I'd hate to lose.
>
> Oh-o... Let's see the generated GUI code, then. I never liked the
> GUI-code NetBeans created.

It's got its quirks but I am used to it. It allows really quick redesign of forms.

> BTW: I am using Eclipse for Java develoment: You should take a look atit
> :-)

I am a grandfather, do I have enough time left in life to learn a new IDE? :-)

--
Jack J. Woehr      # We have gone from the horse and buggy
Senior Consultant  # to the moon rocket in one lifetime, but