ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jack J. Woehr" <...@purematrix.com>
Subject Re: Antidote -- more on design issues.
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2004 22:05:35 GMT
Christoph Wilhelms wrote:

> >        2. Another user mentioned on the mailing list that he can't set an
> > 'id' attribute in Antidote.
>
> Not shure what that means

See the archived message:

     http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-dev&m=107832607829162&w=2

> >   4. GUI code editor
>
> Yes, but with a medium/low priority, because this will blow up the codebase
> telling my personal experience...

Okay, it's not happening :-)

> ago. Today I am not shure, if it is still of value, because NetBeans has an
> own and excellent Ant-integration

I will have to go to NetBeans current and see how good that integration is.

> Additionally IMHO we should just DO something for Antidote to keep up with
> Ant before we make bigger plans...

That's really probably the most important.

Okay, here's my plan:

  1. Check in minimal setting properties for Ant runs from inside Antidote.
        o May not really be useable but will preserve some hard-worked code.
        o Oops, another issue here: I'm using NetBeans so there are .form files I'd hate to
lose.
  2. Do some basic keep-up-with-Ant work.

--
Jack J. Woehr      # We have gone from the horse and buggy
Senior Consultant  # to the moon rocket in one lifetime, but