ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jack J. Woehr" <>
Subject Re: Antidote
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2004 19:28:11 GMT
Christoph Wilhelms wrote:

> Did I missed anything? I thought, I have submitted everything you've send
> way back when...

I posted a couple of times some months ago asking you about how to handle
intermediate diffs. As I began working on adding properties dialogs to Antidote,
I was hoping to submit some stuff that wouldn't be really done yet but would
be reasonably safe.

I guess I was agitating for committer on Antidote. In the limited time I can
put to it each week it's much easier if I don't have two source trees to
manage, yours and mine.

Jack J. Woehr      # We have gone from the horse and buggy
Senior Consultant  # to the moon rocket in one lifetime, but
Purematrix, Inc.   # there has not been a corresponding moral # growth in mankind. - Dwight D. Eisenhower

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message