ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey N. Solofnenko" <>
Subject Re: Wiki Migration completed
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2004 15:36:14 GMT
I have looked at the message - it does not have Message-id header, so if
the message was sent three times or it came to me through several email
aliases (during different times I was subscribed with different
aliases), exchange server thinks the messages are different. Could you
please add Message-id header to the Wiki CVS messages?

- Alexey.

Stefan Bodewig wrote:

>On Tue, 09 Mar 2004, Alexey N. Solofnenko <>
>>Will we still receive three CVS update messages for every update in
>I've only received on per change - and it has been sent to the dev
>To unsubscribe, e-mail:
>For additional commands, e-mail:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: