ant-dev mailing list archives

From Mariano Benitez <mari...@fuegolabs.com>
Subject Re: taskdefs inside an antlib and their classpath
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2004 18:22:18 GMT
would it be very crazy to add a classpath atlibdefinition that would add
jars to the antlib classpath instead of getting ALL the jars from a
directory.

My problem is that I would like to keep only the task definitions in the
antlib directory and the other dependent jars in a common lib directory
with other jars that should not be loaded by the antlib class loader.
Besides, the files location is defined based on properties, I cannot
know that location when ant starts.

I will investigate a bit on that to see if it is easy to implement
another antlibdefinition class for this.

MAriano