ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jack J. Woehr" <>
Subject Re: Ant-Antidote
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2004 20:38:27 GMT wrote:

> Hi,
> A problem with Antidote.

I think the main problem with Antidote is that the last Antidote committer,
Christoph Wilhelms, doesn't seem to be following the mailing list anymore.
I tried to discuss some proposed diffs with him a month or two ago and got no

If he pops up again, maybe I'll take a look at the changes you need.

Jack J. Woehr      # We have gone from the horse and buggy
Senior Consultant  # to the moon rocket in one lifetime, but
Purematrix, Inc.   # there has not been a corresponding moral # growth in mankind. - Dwight D. Eisenhower

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message