ant-dev mailing list archives

From John Cowen <j...@johncowen.com>
Subject Re: Flash/JSFL task
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2004 11:16:22 GMT
Thanks Jan...

Just what I was looking for... some nice advice on where to go from here
and to make sure I'm doing things correctly...

I have no problems as such, as in the task works fine (as far as I am
aware), although I'm a stickler for things being done 'properly' and
trying to follow previous conventions...

Anyway when I get a chance I'll have a mess around with what you said,
and then post again...

Thanks again..

John..