ant-dev mailing list archives

From Gus Heck <>
Subject Re: BugID 27282 Misspelling: s/occured/occurred/g
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2004 16:33:25 GMT
Perhaps we need to appoint a committee to research spellings and
spelling variants. Then we could foot note all words with variants for

Honestly we should pick a single reference and a single locale and
standardize on that. That way when a bug like this comes in we check the
reference, and say yeah or nay without 6-10 emails of discussion. Given
this discussion and the earlier mis pelt (my spell checker objects
without the space :) ) discussion, I think we should spend more time
coding and less time spelling things out.