ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Christoph Wilhelms" <christoph.wilhe...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Antidote -- more on design issues.
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2004 10:23:14 GMT
Hi Jack

> > Oh-o... Let's see the generated GUI code, then. I never liked the
> > GUI-code NetBeans created.
>
> It's got its quirks but I am used to it. It allows really quick redesign
> of forms.

Hmm... The current Antidote Forms are pretty generic and not really
"composable". Additionally I am not shure how complex a form within Antidoe could
become, so that I see the value of using a visual gui designer, but let's wait
and see :-)

> > BTW: I am using Eclipse for Java develoment: You should take a look atit
> > :-)
>
> I am a grandfather, do I have enough time left in life to learn a new IDE?
> :-)

That was my thought in the beginning, too, but now that I am used to Eclipse
and it's performance, I would not like to miss it.

Greetings,
Christoph