ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Christoph Wilhelms" <christoph.wilhe...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Antidote
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2004 13:44:36 GMT
Hi Jack!

> I'm wondering if the consensus of Ant developers is that Antidote is dead.
> I had been working fitfully
> on some tasks Christoph Wilhelms had suggested but since CW seems to have
> wandered off, will
> there be anyone interested in vetting my diffs if and when I get them
> ready for submission?

No, I have not wandered of! I am just busy with work and some other things
ATM... Sorry.

Did I missed anything? I thought, I have submitted everything you've send
way back when... It is some time ago, though (about a year, right!?!). If I
have forgotten anything I am sorry! Do not stop bugging me to do it, then. It's
not too much work and after some commits I'd really like to welcome you as an
additional Antidote committer, because your last additions where very good.

Sorry again, if I've missed anything.

By the way:

Anyone who'd like to contribute Macro-support to integrate in Antidote?

Greetings,
Christoph