ant-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: ant/src/testcases/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs ExecTaskTest.java ExecuteOnTest.java JavaTest.java
Date Sat, 27 Mar 2004 21:37:47 GMT
These changes obviously amount to quite a heap of
code, and in retrospect I probably should have used
the sandbox, but oh well... anyway, I sincerely hope
that nothing is broken and that somebody will find
this useful.  As to the problems I had encountered
with transcoding (thanks for that feature suggestion
Stefan!  :P), I had only to step back and figure out
what really needed to take place as the various
streams interacted with one another.

Thanks,
Matt