ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Rainer Noack" <rai...@noacks.net>
Subject classloader task
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2004 00:07:19 GMT
After taskdef supports the loaderref attribute, I've written a task,
that is able to explicitely create classloaders, append classpath
entries to existing classloaders and put the actual path of a
classloader into a property.

In several projects, this avoids some of the annoying constraints and
workarounds occasionally reported in bugzilla and the mailing lists.

I've merged it with Costin's "sleeping" classloader task and I think
it could be a helpful enhancement.

Currently it supports URLClassLoader and AntClassLoader and it is
designed to simply support custom extensions for any arbitrary
ClassLoader.

Regards,
Rainer