ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Christoph Wilhelms" <christoph.wilhe...@gmx.de>
Subject RE: Antidote -- more on design issues.
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2004 05:58:00 GMT
Hi Jack!

>  1. Check in minimal setting properties for Ant runs
>     from inside Antidote.
>        o May not really be useable but will preserve
>          some hard-worked code.

Let's have a look :-)

>        o Oops, another issue here: I'm using NetBeans
>          so there are .form files I'd hate to lose.

Oh-o... Let's see the generated GUI code, then. I never liked the
GUI-code NetBeans created. I admired the code generated by the
VisualCompositionEdtor from VisualAge for Java, but since IBM canceld
that product I am purely coding Forms manually... But again: Let's have
a look :-).

BTW: I am using Eclipse for Java develoment: You should take a look atit
:-)

>  2. Do some basic keep-up-with-Ant work.

Yep!

Greetigs,