ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephane Bailliez" <>
Subject Re: cvs commit: ant/src/etc junit-frames.xsl junit-noframes.xsl
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2004 14:40:59 GMT
"Stefan Bodewig" <> wrote in message
> BTW, could you please try to change your "real name" with gmane 8-)

Done, sorry, I just filled the wrong box :)

> > It was suppose to live its old days at
> > but not
> > anymore, if you guys have it...
> <> only has the 1.0.0
> version, strange.

Well they say on the web page :
"Xalan-Java version 1 is no longer supported and no longer available from"

> I also have an unpacked Xalan-J 1.2.2 on my machine, that I no longer
> have the original archive for.  I can't recall whether there are any
> local modifications in it.  Let me know if you want it anyway.

Should be enough for testing purposes, though I will contact Scott to figure
out more.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message