ant-dev mailing list archives

From "" <>
Subject Re: cvs commit: ant/src/etc junit-frames.xsl junit-noframes.xsl
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2004 08:42:29 GMT
"Stefan Bodewig" <> wrote in message
> On 5 Feb 2004, <> wrote:
> >   Use xalan extensions to replace strings and avoid a stack overflow
> >   when doing deep recursions.
> will this break <junitreport> for Xalan-J 1.x?

That's a very good question that I cannot answer with 100% accuracy.
Theoritically I would say yes since the extension was afaik also existing in
1.x, but I would prefer to check that and I don't have xalan 1.x between my
hands anymore. I will try to see if I can find it.

It was suppose to live its old days at but not anymore, if
you guys have it...

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message