ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jose Alberto Fernandez" <jalbe...@cellectivity.com>
Subject RE: Microsoft XML scripting patent
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2004 14:34:05 GMT
But <target> is not a collection of scripts.
<target> is a collection of tasks in Java.
That is what ANT provides, not scripts.

In the worst case scenario, we are talking
about wether the <script> task as such may be
pattented. But not the full of ANT, which is not
an engine to glue external scripting languages.
ANT just executes Java code.

Anyway, where is the layer....

Jose Alberto