ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Majumdar, Anamitra" <amaju...@visa.com>
Subject RE: Urgent Please help with invoking ftp client on windows with a nt
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2004 19:59:59 GMT
I am not able to use ant FTP task because it does not support
the rename action but I need this action.I am using ant 1.6.
The ftp script that I am using is as follows

echo %1 %2
FTP -d -s:Outgoing-TC-Compressed.ftp 10.200.141.143 >faftp.log
which is in a windows bat file

The contents of Outgoing-TC-Compressed is
ftp
nfd
status
binary
put ftphdr.@@@ /dev/tfs/BiiColComReq
put ftpdat.@@@ /dev/tfs/BiiColCom
rename /dev/tfs/BiiColCom /dev/tfs/END
quit

Even when I am running the bat file from ant it does not work.
Please suggest.

Thanks
Anamitra
*650-432-4696