ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject RE: cvs commit: ant/docs resources.html
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2004 11:50:34 GMT
> I'm confused.... did something I committed say something about Ant
> 1.3???

Yep: http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-dev&m=107761882429761&w=2

<subsection name="Automating the build and test process">
process. Working with Ant 1.3 and the JUnit test framework, it shows how to
automate \
a process that captures pertinent information about each test suite run,
generates an \
attractive report, and e-mails the report.</p>

> That article I wrote was about Ant 1.5.

Fine :)

Jan