ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject RE: Microsoft XML scripting patent
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2004 14:28:37 GMT
> >Not only <scriptdef>. You can do the same (storing) with
> >  <target name="" description="">
> >      <script language="">
> >          <![CDATA[
> >          ]]>
> >      </script>
> >  </target>
> >

> Exactly, the patent descibes the contents of the ant "script"
> manual page:
> http://ant.apache.org/manual/OptionalTasks/script.html
> Peter

And on [1] you can see, that´s very old. First version on that location
is from Feb 2001, ANT_13_BRANCH and I think you can find older one...
The version from Feb 2001 [2] contains all these infos I used in the
example.

Jan

[1]
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/ant/docs/manual/OptionalTasks/script.html
[2]
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/ant/docs/manual/OptionalTasks/s
cript.html?content-type=text%2Fplain&rev=1.1.2.1