ant-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: ant/docs resources.html
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2004 18:23:18 GMT
What you quoted was not part of the commit - it was just "around" the
stuff I changed.

But the JUnit article I wrote for dW ages ago is really only for Ant
1.3.  This was my first foray into tweaking with Ant's code, and it
morphed into enhancements to <junit>/<junitreport> that became part of
Ant 1.4.

	Erik