ant-dev mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <>
Subject RE: Ant 1.7
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2004 15:55:28 GMT
> From: Stefan Bodewig []
> My personal pet features that are quite high on my TODO list:
> * DynamicConfiguratorNS
> * task input/output features - I really need to write down the
>   proposal.  Basically[1].
> * unification of our File collection types in some way so that they
>   can be used interchangeably without adding FileList and DirSet to each
>   and every task.

Something for Ant 1.7 or beyond that would be worth considering is the
notion of aspects cross-cutting tasks/types.

Matt already started with Redirector in code, but Forkability would also be
a good candidate (to encapsulate VM sizes, <env>, fork="true", etc...), and
even the if/unless aspects to every tasks/types. --DD

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message