ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Reilly <peter.rei...@corvil.com>
Subject Re: Ant build.xml: run "teststhatfail"
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2004 12:14:56 GMT
Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de wrote:

>The target "run-tests" excludes the patternset "teststhatfail" from being
>executed. The comment sais, that I can force running them by setting the
>property "run.failing.tests". But I havenĀ“t found any reference to that
>name inside the build file.
>
>Is there something build-in in the <junit> task or is there something
>missing in
>the buildfile (e.g. the unless-clause in the <exclude>s on line 330/331)?

Looks that that should be the case. Looking at the history of build.xml,
at one stage the testthatfailed reference had this unless class in the
excludes,
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/ant/build.xml?content-type=text%2Fplain&rev=1.290
 and at one stage there was no tests that failed, soon afterwards,
one was added back in (the beanshell one) but this did not have the excludes
clause.

Peter