ant-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <>
Subject getting classpath of current task (inside the task)
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2004 00:50:10 GMT

I have this custom task, which is loaded with a classloader that can
declare not only the files containing the task, but implementing classes:

     <path id="smartfrog.tasks.classpath">
       <path refid="smartfrog.classpath"/>
       <pathelement location="${smartfrog.tasks.jar}"/>

Only the task itself spawns a new JVM. How do I pass the classpath of
the task itself down to the jvm? I cant use java.class.path as that is
the classpath of ant, not the custom task. Do we explicitly or
implicitly save the path used to declare a task?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message