ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Lévy-Lambert <anto...@apache.org>
Subject Re: AntLikeTasksAtTopLevelTest
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2004 21:34:53 GMT
Matt Benson wrote:

>--- Antoine_Lévy-Lambert <antoine@apache.org> wrote:
>

>>Hi Matt,
>>this test fails for me under *cygwin* too, and I
>>must admit that I did
>>not dig into it more than  that.
>>

>Wild, it never occurred to me to try it from CMD.
>Does anyone else have any inkling what might cause the
>difference?
>
>-Matt

Differences between cmd and cygwin are thin. Some system properties get
set to different values, either because they come from the shell,
or because the ant script sets them (there is a special system property
cygwin.user.home or something like that that the ant script sets for
cygwin users).

Another subtle difference which can make the test fail/succeed is
starting from ant test or build.sh test.

Antoine