ant-dev mailing list archives

From Dale Anson <dan...@germane-software.com>
Subject Re: Ant 2.0
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2004 22:08:33 GMT
I've also ran into this problem, which prompted the <assert> task that
is now in ant-contrib as a solution. It works a lot like Java's assert
in that it can be turned on or off either through a command line
parameter or by a property. It is a task, so does require build file
modification, but it is useful for making sure that a property is set or
set to the right value at a particular spot in the build.

Dale