ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Reilly <peter.rei...@corvil.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] date for 1.6.1 final
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2004 08:51:15 GMT
Stefan Bodewig wrote:

>On Fri, 06 Feb 2004, Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org> wrote:
>

>>I just don't want to adapt anything here before I see the docs for
>>JDK 1.5 as it is hard to tell what has been changed intentionally
>>and what is a bug in the JDK.
>>

>All that I've written in my last post applied to the 1.5alpha release,
>the beta is on its way to my development box right now, although I
>don't expect to find time to play with it before next week.

I just ran the tests with 1.5.0 beta on linux (fedora).

I had to remove the target=${javac.target} from the two javac tasks in
ant's build.xml.

One test failed:
    [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.JavacTest
    [junit] Tests run: 5, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.012 sec
    [junit] Testcase:
testCompilerAttribute(org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.JavacTest):   FAILED

Peter