ant-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <stev...@iseran.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] date for 1.6.1 final
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2004 15:32:38 GMT
Antoine Lévy-Lambert wrote:
> Concerning 1.6.1, the only work I have leftover to do is :
> put the 2.0 license in 24 scripts, xsl or txt documents + checkin the
> NOTICE.
> I plan to do this this evening.
>
> Do we want to release 1.6.1 final  on Thursday, Feb 12th as proposed
> previously ?
>
> Or do we need to wait more ?
>
> [ +1] Yes
> [ ] No

I think there are enough changes in there, time to ship.

The one interesting issue is that as Java1.5 beta has just shipped, we
should test against that to see if there are any surprises that we can
fix in 1.6.1. The usual problems -javac, javadoc, rmi entrypoints, OS
version detection etc etc need to be looked at.