ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Lévy-Lambert <>
Subject Re: License updates needed
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2004 21:55:24 GMT
Leo Simons wrote:

> I did a licensing audit. There's some things needing doing:
> * The Java sources should be updated with the new ASL 2.0 header;
> * the new ASL 2.0 license should be added to gump cvs along with a
>   NOTICE file;
> * many of the python sourcefiles should get the new ASL 2.0
>   license header in place of no header existing at all, some need
>   the 1.1 license replaced with the 2.0 license;
> * the other (shell) script files probably need the header added as well;
> * I'm not sure whether the xsl and xml files need the header.
Adam Jack has prepared a *python* script to update source code with
license headers and I have been working on it this evening
because I have volunteered to do the job for ant. The file is in the
committers cvs repository (did not know this one before) under the
relicense directory.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message