ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Consult-smi, Coenen" <coenen.consult-...@airbus.com>
Subject Re: Ant 1.7
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2004 18:36:17 GMT
>> do you have any pointers concerning JCR, I do not find a link for it on
>> java.sun.com.

first of all, there's the specification home page itself:
http://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=170

(as you can see, quite an impressive and huge expert group is involved. Apache Group is involved
as well...)

Since is seems that the Spec is not in Public review phase yet, detailed information is not
available via the above link.
Remy Maucherat seems to be the person at Apache who supported the JSR API and worked on integrating
it with Slide but if I'm not mistaken, he moved over to the JBOSS crew.

Some interesting statements on JSR-170 have been made on the Slide dev-mailing list as Slide
is probably going to be it's reference implementation:
http://www.mail-archive.com/slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org/msg08632.html and ff.

or http://www.mail-archive.com/slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org/msg08403.html

Personally, I was only able to get a peek at the JCR API by downloading a CMS system called
Magnolia-CMS which claims to support the JCR API  ( -> the slide-dev link contains some
amusing statements about this... ;) ).

I can email the jar file containing the JCR API to you if you wish but the Apache Slide guys
can probably provide you with a more up-to-date version of it...

Alexander (Sascha) Coenen
Software Consultant
Information Systems
____________________________________
AIRBUS
Spares Support and Services

PHONE +49 (0)40 5076 2316
FAX +49 (0)40 59 25 46
E-MAIL coenen.consult-smi@airbus.com
WEB SITE http://spares.airbus.com

This e-mail is intended only for the above addressee. It may contain
privileged information. If you are not the addressee you must not copy,
distribute, disclose or use any of the information in it. If you have
received it in error please delete it and immediately notify the sender.
Security Notice: all e-mail, sent to or from this address, may be
accessed by someone other than the recipient, for system management and
security reasons. This access is controlled under Regulation of
Investigatory Powers Act 2000, Lawful Business Practises.