ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] ant 1.6.1
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2004 21:33:48 GMT
On Mon, 19 Jan 2004, Antoine Lévy-Lambert <>

> Is it OK to delay 1.6.1 by a week, putting :
> 1.6.1 beta on Thursday, Jan 29 th
> 1.6.1 final  on Thursday, Feb 12th

You have my +1 for delaying 1.6.1 to get the bugs fixed.

One more thing on the release process.  Even if we put a planned date
into the release plan that gets accepted, we still need to have a
formal vote on the final release.  I.e. what you outline above means
that you are going to build a distribution and start a vote thread
mid-February and after it has been approved by the PMC, it becomes the
1.6.1 release.

We really need a formal vote on the distribution deliverable.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message