ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: Selecting XML Parsers
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2004 09:31:45 GMT
On Tue, 30 Dec 2003, Jose Alberto Fernandez
<> wrote:

> That does not seem to work in 1.6.0 since <style/> only uses the
> classpath to find the the Liason but the TRAX liason does not uses
> it to find the factories.

I don't think this has changed in 1.6 at all.

> The main issue here seem to be that non of our tasks set the
> ContextClassLoader before calling the methods on the xml-apis.

I agree that they should set the context classloader.

> Am I doing something wrong? I think we have a backward compatibility
> issue here.

Only if it actually worked in 1.5.x 8-)  And I'd like to understand
why it works for you there before changing 1.6.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message