ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: How about distributing an ant-jsch.jar for Ant 1.5.x?
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2004 15:14:22 GMT
On Thu, 15 Jan 2004, Antoine Lévy-Lambert <>

> Do we want to bring the ssh code and the TeeOutputStream class into
> the ant 1.5 branch so that if there is any maintainance to do there
> and that the HEAD branch cannot be used any more for ant 1.5 we are
> not stuck.

It may be best to have the classes compiled against the 1.5 branch Ant
core classes, just to be sure - so adding them to the 1.5 branch is
probably the easiest way to achieve that.

I volunteer to produce the jar and distribute/announce it, just want
to give others a few more days time to object.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message