ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Bug Tracking System
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2004 13:48:06 GMT
Jeff Turner wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Disclaimer: I work for Atlassian, the company responsible for Jira.  I've
> had my Apache hat a good deal longer though.

I have always said that Bugzilla was fine for me, no need to change.
Then I tried JIRA, and find it generally nicer, but for the use I make
of it, no real big change (heavy users have found it much metter though).

Then Pier said that he will not upgrade Bugzilla as it sucks and he is
damn fed up with it, so now I champion Jira. :-)

(At work I use Scarab because it's free, and it's a pilot program. I'm
sure it will be come a great piece of software, but IMHO ATM it's more
complicated to use, so I still prefer to see Jira here for now)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -