ant-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Jefferies <sjeffer...@csc.com>
Subject taskdef onerror problem
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2004 14:23:51 GMT
>From the ANT 1.6 documentation, it says that taskdef is a form of typedef
which provides the 'onerror' attribute.  The doc then goes on to say...
The values are fail - cause a build exception, warn output a warning, but
continue, ignore, do nothing. The default is fail. (introduced in ant1.6)
... the problem I am having is that 'warn' does not work giving me a "warn
is not a legal value for this attribute" message, but 'fail' and 'ignore'
do work.  Is this a bug or have I missed something?

Example Usage: <taskdef name="example" classname="com.example.ExampleTask"
onerror="warn"> etc etc

Thanks in advance

Simon Jefferies

for such purpose.