ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject RE: Code Copyright
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2004 22:56:30 GMT

This is from my "Taligent Guide to Designing Programs"

"If you significantly modify a file, list the year of modification.
The years correspond to publication, not creation dates. Separate
consecutive years with a dash, but off-years with a comma"

This was published in 1994, for C++ programs. How much of the above
is required and how much is merely convention, I'm not sure. Regardless,
the dates not listed do not imply there is no copyright asserted for
those years.

Conor