ant-dev mailing list archives

From "" <>
Subject Capturing the output of a ClearCase command from Exec
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2004 15:18:52 GMT

I'm trying to extent some ClearCase packages.
I'm trying to store the output from an 'lsco' command using the
ClearCase 'run' method, which in turn uses Execute.

protected int run(Commandline cmd) {
        try {
            Project aProj = getProject();
            Execute exe
                = new Execute(new LogStreamHandler(this, Project.MSG_INFO,
            return exe.execute();
        } catch ( e) {
            throw new BuildException(e, getLocation());

I want to add another method (run_s) to save the actual output from
the command and not just the return code.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks, Sean.

mail2web - Check your email from the web at .

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message