ant-dev mailing list archives

From "sean.egan@cm-logic.com" <sean.e...@cm-logic.com>
Subject Capturing the output of a ClearCase command from Exec
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2004 15:18:52 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to extent some ClearCase packages.
I'm trying to store the output from an 'lsco' command using the
ClearCase 'run' method, which in turn uses Execute.

-------------------
protected int run(Commandline cmd) {
        try {
            Project aProj = getProject();
            Execute exe
                = new Execute(new LogStreamHandler(this, Project.MSG_INFO,
Project.MSG_WARN));
            exe.setAntRun(aProj);
            exe.setWorkingDirectory(aProj.getBaseDir());
            exe.setCommandline(cmd.getCommandline());
            return exe.execute();
        } catch (java.io.IOException e) {
            throw new BuildException(e, getLocation());
        }
    }

I want to add another method (run_s) to save the actual output from
the command and not just the return code.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks, Sean.