ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Lévy-Lambert <anto...@antbuild.com>
Subject Ant 1.6.1 & License
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2004 22:17:34 GMT
The vote for including the Apache License version 2 in ant 1.6.1 will be
over only on February 2.

I am not quite sure whether this is a PMC vote ?

Right now we have +1 from Conor and from Jan, and -1 from Erik.

If this is a PMC vote, I believe we need two PMC +1 for that.

I did not vote yet, because I was curious if someone would come up with
some good arguments for delaying the switch to the Version 2.0 license
for ant 1.6.2.
But I am enclined to vote yes (why wait ?)

My problem is more to get the good Perl script to change all the sources
without errors. I do not want to pollute too much our cvs change logs.
(I read that Adam Jack is preparing something like that for Gump). ;-)

Does the change of the copyright notice change also the copyright last
year to 2004 ?

Cheers,

Antoine