ant-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <stev...@iseran.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Bug Tracking System
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2004 09:55:49 GMT
Gus Heck wrote:
> My non-non commiter vote:
>
>> [ ] +1 Bugzilla sucks - go to Jira
>> [x] -1 BugZilla rocks - if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Oh, this is good.

I agree with you; bug entry is critical.

When we used Rational ClearQuest, I once spent 30 minutes filling in
some inordinately complex form describing a hard to replicate problem,
with all the test data, etc.

Then I hit submit, and got

"session timed out"

needless to say, I was not happy - we moved to bugzilla shortly
thereafter, showing that usability comes above seamless integration with
SCM tools.