ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Lévy-Lambert <anto...@antbuild.com>
Subject Re: ant 1.6.1
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2004 16:16:14 GMT
sean.egan@cm-logic.com wrote:

>Hi,
>
>My name is Sean Egan. I've been making some changes to the ClearCase
>package of ANT based on version 1.6.0.
>These changes are almost finished. I just downloaded the 1.6.0 source
>and modifed that. How do I go about getting these changes accepted back
>into the official version?
>
>Thanks, Sean.

Hi Sean,

the best way is to make a Bugzilla entry with your fixes. Please attach
the output of cvs diff -u for existing files(there is a patch.xml build
file which can prepare the patches for you).
Do not forget to update the documentation also (under docs/manual) and
also the testcases (under src/testcases) if there are any.

Cheers,

Antoine