ant-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <stev...@iseran.com>
Subject Re: <comment> task
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2004 15:11:53 GMT
Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> On Thu, 08 Jan 2004, Steve Loughran <steve_l@iseran.com> wrote:
>

>>I propose that utils.XmlFragment is moved to typedefs and made to
>>extend Datatype;
>

> Why do you want it to extend DataType at all?

hey this is cool, now that I am almost in europe, stefan can comment on
my ideas before waste time implementing them.

I want to do referencing so that you could go

<xmlfragment refid="payload" xmlns:f="something">
  <f:foo>some XML here</f:foo/>
</xmlfragment>

And then later use it

<SoapPost>
</SoapPost>

Of course the namespaces need to be resolved relative to the context at
time of declaration, not use.