ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Lévy-Lambert <anto...@antbuild.com>
Subject AW: xdoclet and the generated html files
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2003 08:56:23 GMT
Hi Peter,

I think there is a tag @ant.attribute.group name="groupname"
description="this is my group of attributes"
to define a group of attributes
and @ant.attribute group="groupname"
Look at Property.java for instance

I guess that @ant.attribute.group is optional, in the case that one needs a
long description for one particular group of attributes.

"required" is if I understand properly just the name of one possible group
of attributes, one can have as many groups of attributes as one wants.

(Just guessing by looking at all these @ant.xyz tags in Idea)

Cheers,

Antoine

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Peter Reilly [mailto:peter.reilly@corvil.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 10. Dezember 2003 09:41
An: Ant Developers List
Betreff: Re: xdoclet and the generated html files

Disregard my previous e-mail on this. I have figured out the problems
I had. However, looking at the generated files, for subant and
whichresource,
a new (needed) column has been added for attributes - whether they are
required or not.  How does one specify this and how does one specify that
one of a number of attributes are required?
For example in
http://ant.apache.org/manual-1.6beta/CoreTasks/whichresource.html
I assume that one of the attributes class or resource are required.
Peter