ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeremy Nix" <Jeremy....@sfsltd.com>
Subject Need help including empty directories in WAR task (or Zip/JAR/TAR)
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2003 21:18:53 GMT
I've been trying to figure out how to include an empty directory into a
fileset based task for months now.  I have an immediate need to include
empty directories in my build process that will hold log files,
generated files, etc...  I've tried simple pattern matching in the WAR
task with the fileset tag, with no luck.  I've tried creating the WAR
directory structure myself and zipping the directory, but that didn't
work either.  I'm using Ant v.1.5.4 (with Eclipse 3.0m5) and JDK
1.4.1_01.  Is there anyway to accomplish this?