ant-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Hiller <d...@xsoftware.biz>
Subject Re: [Ant-contrib-developers] Re: Ant-contrib for ANT1.6
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2003 12:56:38 GMT
I don't know which list this came from so I am replying to this
cross-post.  PLEASE DO NOT reply to everyone.  Instead just reply to the
ant-contrib list if you have more questions.

I fixed the issue with compilewithwalls not being compatible with 1.3.
You can build from source until a new release of ant-contrib comes out.
I apologize for that mistake.  I likewise don't pay attention to the
bugs and only read e-mails on the ant-contrib-developer list.
thanks,
dean