ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Reilly <>
Subject xdoclet and the generated html files
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2003 13:33:37 GMT
Hi, I have been looking at
Under internet explorer it appears that the rendering of the html pages
is a bit wonky:

The reason is that the html file contains <short-description> and
tags. The content of these get ignored by mozilla/firebird so they look good

In trying to fix the problem however I ran into three problems:

1) I could not figure out how to modify proposal/xdocs/dvsl/task.dvsl
     to suppress the <description> tags without removing the description.

2) The generated files did not contain the neat ant logo graphic
     I checked out jakarta-site2,
       cd'ed to proposal/xdocs; ant clean; ant; ant docs

3) The html content has be modified by hand and the description
     is not the same as is in the java file, also a typeo has been fixed
     for one of the attributes (revisions 1.8 and 1.9 of subant.html).

A similar problem exists for other generated html files:

whichresource.html, csc.html, ilasm.html, jsharp.html, vbc.html.

We could modify by hand the files for ant 1.6, or we could fix
the generation code.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message