ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Reilly <peter.rei...@corvil.com>
Subject Re: test failures in ant head
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2003 08:47:39 GMT
I tested last fridays head against cygwin last night on my
win machine.
I saw the JarTest and the JDepend failures but not the
AntLikeTasksAtTopLevelTest failure.

I looked into the JDepend error - it also happens in raw windows mode.
The problem
is strange - the encoding of the string got from
BuildFileTest#getOutput() seems to
be incorrect - the string looks ok but it is twice as long as it should
be and every second
character is not-printable.

I will disable the test for the moment.

Peter