ant-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Cohen <cohen.-.st...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Ant - Optional - FTP task for non-Unix FTP server.
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2003 14:12:04 GMT
Interesting that in the past week I have heard this complaint three times,
whereas before I never heard it.

Since I did a lot of the most recent work on the commons-net ftp parser stuff,
and since I will be having some time on my hands with an upcoming layoff, I
would like to take a stab at fixing this.  I know my way around the
territory.