ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: XMLFragment
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2003 13:40:58 GMT
On 27 Nov 2003, Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org> wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Nov 2003, Christopher Lenz <cmlenz@gmx.de> wrote:

>> So the namespace URI and the local name are currently actually
>> passed to the DynamicConfigurator in the form
>> namespace-uri:local-name?
>
> Actually, I thought so from reading the code,

And they in fact are, at least under some circumstances.

I've changed my <nant> task to accept nested build files (and
serialize them to disk) and what I get right now is:

This is in Ant (<build> is an XMLFragment)

    <nant
      xmlns="antlib:org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.dotnet"

      <build>
        <project basedir="." default="empty">
          <target name="echo">
            <echo message="foo is ${foo}"/>
          </target>
        </project>
      </build>
    </nant>

and this gets generated

<project>
  <antlib:org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.dotnet:project basedir="." default="empty">
    <antlib:org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.dotnet:target name="echo">
      <antlib:org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.dotnet:echo message="foo is ${foo}"></antlib:org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.dotnet:echo>
    </antlib:org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.dotnet:target>
  </antlib:org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.dotnet:project>
</project>

so I'm going to change XMLFragment to split the element name.

Stefan